quinta-feira, março 19, 2009

Hoje, por tua causa, acordei assim...

Did you see the stylish kids in the riot? We were shovelled up like muck. Set the night on fire. Wombles bleed truncheons and shields. You know I cherish you, my love. But there's a rumour spread nasty disease around town. You caught round the houses with your trousers down. A headrush in the bush. You know I cherish you my love. Tell me what can you want? Now you've got it all. The whole scene is obscene. Time will strip it away. A year and a day, and Bill Bones? Bill Bones knows what I mean. He knows it's eating, it's chewing me up. It's not right for young lungs to be coughing up blood. It's all in my hands. And its all up the walls. Well the stale chips are up and the hopes stakes are down. It's these ignorant faces that bring this town down. And I sighed and sunken with pride. I passed myself down on my knees. Now tell me what can you want now? There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born. A class of our own, my love...

1 comentário:

JFC disse...

TIME FOR HEROES!